Friday, March 6, 2009

Road to success

by Lawrence Ramalepa

"They say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself." Papa Ezekiel Mphahlele

I still believe and dream about my future. People should strive for happiness in their workplace and their careers. Also, balance needs to be worked at.

If you’re in a business situation or career where you’re happy then you’re successfully in my view. That’s why you must thrive in your career, but it doesn’t come naturally, as I see things.

I have realized that if you want to achieve something, it needs a lot of effort and hard work. I intend to follow that route. I want changes in my life, it's transition time.

That’s why I can’t wait for April to register for my course and study hard harder and harder. Because where there is light there is a future.

And I don’t just meditate about this, I pray about it. I want to make it happen.

For now my goodness keeps me surviving and my royalness keeps me alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment