Friday, February 20, 2009

How do I start?

by Jacob Allies

I have been wanting to write my first blog but I have not been sure where to begin.

I have been wondering which information to share and how exactly to get it across.

Although I have been planning to this, I have been busy, so I am making time to do it now!! I am very excited about making this start.

Here are my thoughts on relationships and attitudes:

RELATIONSHIPS AT WORK / POSITIVE ATTITUDES

  • We can easily take our work relationships and attitudes for granted, yet we spend at least 8 hours a day at work, so they are important.

  • A positive attitude is essential, we do have control over this.

  • I start my day by making time to greet everybody and wishing them a good day. I believe strongly that this motivates them for the day, and it improves my relationship with everybody.

  • A smile or a good word really does make a difference.

  • So always tell yourself that you are going to have a good day and make sure it remains that way.

  • We do not control the moods of our employers, so do not allow them to make your day a bad one!

  • I heard this saying once: “Be cross with the job, not the boss or your colleagues.”

  • First impressions last and last deeds are always remembered.

  • Maybe you have heard this one: “Life is not measured by the amounts of breath you take, but by the moments which takes your breath away.” Let's adopt this positive attitude.

  • Let our relationships and attitudes become the engines of our working, personal and spiritual lives.

  • Life has many challenges, so we need a lot of courage and strength to manage these. I believe that if this is the driving force in our daily trade, it will be our strength.

  • It is important to make time for church, work, family and friends, so let's value this and improve on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment