Wednesday, February 4, 2009

RAiN and Green Grass


by Ria Kraftt
Green Grass Design (below-the-line design solutions)

I met with RAiN for the first time about a year ago. I knew that they were an accounting firm but that was the extent of my knowledge.

I have been in the graphic design industry for about 12 years and knew very well how accounting firms like to portray themselves. They say ‘fresh and different’ and we know they mean
‘professional and safe and remember our primary colour is blue!'

Well, RAiN has in common with other accounting firms that their corporate colour is blue, but their blue is not traditional at all!

I’ve been involved in a few projects and student initiatives and have been pleasantly surprised by RAiN’s thinking and approach. I’ve met passionate people with drive and uncluttered vision.

They question the traditional and are inspired by contemporary solutions. They value their people and their relationships tremendously. They are sincere in what they do.

The RAiN umbrella creates a space for like-minded people. I am privileged to stand under that umbrella and be part of a company who practice what they preach.

RAiN is an inspiring company with inspiring people.

No comments:

Post a Comment