Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Taxi ride to Rome

by Retief Venter

“What is the use of running if you are on the wrong road?”
Chinese Proverb

I have been thinking a lot about where I am going and what the best road to take is. But as they say: “All roads lead to Rome!”

And it is an awesome journey getting there. You absolutely have to make the best of any God given opportunity that comes your way. I believe that you have a personal responsibility to do so. To live is a PRIVILIGE!!

There are so many roads and even more road users! You get taxis that take any half gap that comes their way.

Then there are the more serious customers like your Mercedes and BMWs that have 'already arrived'. Then you get Bakkies that can do hard work but sometimes get taken for a ride...

I have decided that this year I want to be a taxi:
  • No half measures.

  • Take responsible gambles.

  • No regrets.
I can guarantee you that it will be one helluva ride.

I invite everybody to get on board!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment