Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Through Hard Work to the Stars

by Hayden Jacobs
(22 January 2009)

I joined RAiN and began training on 12 January 2009. Having studied and worked, and traveled Europe from 2002 to 2006, I now live in Fourways. I find RAiN conveniently situated - just off the M1.

I have experienced different workplaces and this firm enjoys a great professionalism, which is uncompromising. The growth is closely monitored and is clear to be seen.

RAiN is a unique brand for me, with unique personnel. I have noticed that when something is needed, the responsible people are clearly defined.

Many have just returned or joined RAiN following the festive break, so I imagine that people are not yet their “normal selves” at this early stage of the year.

As South Africa and the world are approaching 2009 with great conservatism, and due to the current state of economic affairs, RAiN has decided to hold Global Financial Crisis Talk Presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment