Friday, February 6, 2009

Never lose hope (continued)

by Nonhlanhla Khan

Life is a challenge. I've never been so challenged like I was last year.

I went through life's hard test and things just got harder each and every second. Having been through life's hardship, storm and punches, though, keeps me going.

Repeating CTA is one of the hardest things ever, but being at RAiN gives me courage and motivation to cross the ocean, to get to the other side of the mountain. RAiN gives me strength and motivation to conquer CTA.

I know it will never be easy, not at all, but being surrounded by people who have a positive attitude and positive thinking just gets into you.

I am a team player and to be part of a strong team means success. My firm is full of people who challenge you daily and that keep you on your toes.

I am confident that, through being a member of the supportive family at RAiN, I will make it. I am not alone because of their help.

I must say I am looking forward for 2009 with it's challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment